Hi Team. I wanted to take this time to thank you, my loyal readers, for your support over these past few years as I’ve written this blog. The process has been fun and gives me an outlet to vent some customer service frustrations from time to time (plus management and leadership frustrations as well as positive thoughts).
2018 has started off on a great note and I wanted to share some news and info on many great things that has happened over the past 2 months.
UPDATE: March 2018
So honored to be voted one of the “World’s Top 30 Customer Service Professionals” by GlobalGurus.org!
1. LiveAgent voted my post: “Do You Have To Be Assertive To Provide Great Customer Service?” as one of “The Absolute 99 Best Customer Service Posts of 2017”. Click the photo to read all 99. Mine is #43.
2. I’ve been voted a “Top 50 Thought Leader” by ICMI plus became one of their featured contributors.
3. Became a featured contributor to CCW Digital – Customer Contact Weekly Digital and included in their Special Report: 2018 Customer Contact Predictions. Click below to get your copy.
4. Interviewed for the Provide Support Blog’s recent article: “AI Chatbots VS Human Powered Live Chat: Which is Winning The Customer Support Game?”
5. Joined a great team of customer service experts in Lessonly’s new eBook: “The Future of Customer Support: Insights for the Best Customer Service Teams in the Galaxy“. Click below to get your copy.
6. Had fantastic response to my recent Leadership Series of posts where I interview a leader in the customer service industry. I’ve got 2 powerhouse interviews coming up next: Shep Hyken & Adam Toporek.
FYI: In my interview with Shep we find out what he did to make all his high school friends so jealous! Watch for the newsletter to learn more…
7. I started writing book #2, should take me much longer than book #1 did. This one’s also on customer service but will give specific actions to take to make the customer experience as good as it can be. Shhhhhh, don’t tell anyone, let’s keep it a secret.
Here’s a few notable happenings from the end 2017:
8. My blog was voted one of the “Top 50 Customer Service Blogs for Business” from Feedspot.
9. Playvox named me a “Top 50 Call Center Twitter Account to Follow in 2017”
10. As a final note I wanted to say thanks to some of the wonderful customer service leaders I’ve had the pleasure to interview, been interviewed by and have featured on this blog. My apologies for leaving anyone out…
Adam Toporek – Annette Franz – Ben Motteram – Bill Quiseng – Bob Thompson – Dennis Snow – Evan Carmichael – Grant Cardone – Jeff Toister – Jenny Dempsey – Jeremy Watkin – Joseph Michelli – Kate Nasser – Kirt Manecke – Mark Sanborn – Matt Heller – Micah Solomon – Roy Atkinson – Rupesh Patel – Russel Lolacher – Scott McKain – Shaun Belding – Shep Hyken – Steve Curtin – Tal Shnall – Todd M. Noftall – Tony Johnson
That’s one heck of a great group, right?
By the way, what do you think about the new header image at the top on my blog?